You are supposed to fill in your details in our simple questionnaire.
After providing your information, select E-Stamping and the Delivery Option.
We provide you the Prenuptial Agreement.
You can either download the document or get home delivery.
Congratulations you will get your e-registered contracts and for any further assistance, you can contact us.
We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology. Connect with us
A prenuptial agreement commonly abbreviated as prenup or prenuptial is a type of contract that is entered into before marriage or civil union by people intending to marry. It decides about the personal liabilities and fate of finances in case the marriage fails.
1. A prenup contract secures the custodial and re-marriage rights of both parties.
2. A prenuptial agreement helps parties avoid paying excessive legal bills and speeds up the maintenance and legal separation processes.
3. Both parties are shielded from each other's debts by a prenuptial agreement.
4. If one of the parties passes away, a prenuptial agreement ensures the other's financial security.
5. In the event of a divorce or a separation between the parents, a prenuptial agreement safeguards and protects the child.
6. Because the financial details are predetermined, a prenuptial agreement financially safeguards the future of both couples.
7. The rights of both parties to custody and subsequent marriage are protected by a prenuptial agreement.
8. This agreement forbids the division of the parties' business.
9. A prenuptial agreement ensures maintenance, alimony, and the necessary amount of spousal support.
10. The nasty scenario in court during a divorce or legal separation can be avoided most effectively with a prenuptial agreement.
11. Prenuptial agreements lessen the possibility of disagreement between the parties, which improves communication.
You are previously married or already have children from that marriage.
You are about to get married and want to lay down certain rights and obligations related to property and finances for the same to be followed after marriage.
A Prenuptial agreement is a contract between two individuals likely to get married and Legalraasta helps you in drafting the same.
LegalRaasta was founded on the principle that sophisticated legal and taxation services should be simple, modern, and inexpensive. We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology.