You must fill details in our simple questionnaire.
Submit the necessary documents to us via email in just 1-2 working days.
We will draft the application and file it on your behalf in just 2 Working days.
Congrats! A courier will deliver your PAN card.
We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology. Connect with us
The Income Tax Department issues each individual with a 10-digit
alphanumeric identifier called a Permanent Account Number (PAN). PAN is required for all
financial transactions, including earning taxable wages or professional fees, buying or selling
assets over certain thresholds, purchasing mutual funds, and many more.
PAN's main goal is to track financial transactions that may have a taxable component using a special identification key to stop tax evasion. LegalRaasta is used for PAN Card Registration.
1. Visit the official website of Pan Card Apply Online and select the category of the applicant such as individual, company, etc.
2. Your personal and contact information should be included in the online PAN card registration application.
3. Uploading the required documents, including evidence of identification, residence, and date of birth, is the next stage in the PAN card registration process. You should also make a digital payment.
4. Take a printout of the acknowledgment receipt at this point for your records.
1. Obtain Form 49A from the nearest PAN card office or download it from the government website.
2. Put your contact information and personal information in the form.
3. Include any essential documents, such as identification, residence, and birthdate verification.
4. The application cost must be paid in cash or by demand draught.
5. Visit the nearby PAN card office to submit your PAN Card registration application and supporting documentation.
Under the IT department's policies, you will need a Permanent Account Number to pay an insurance premium that is more than Rs. 50,000 per year.
If you are depositing cash worth more than Rs. 50,000, PAN information is required (in one go). To avoid money laundering, a bank is required to notify the RBI of each sizable cash deposit.
The lender (whether a bank or other financial institution) will request your PAN information when you apply for a loan. You will require a PAN card to be approved for your secured loan or unsecured loan.
A PAN card must be presented as identification verification when renting, selling, or purchasing real estate. For the sale deed and other relevant sale procedures, both the seller and the buyer of the property must register their PAN cards.
You will need a PAN when you exchange Indian rupees for foreign cash to travel overseas. It will be examined by a bank, money exchange facility, or bureau.
PAN is generally recognized in India as an identification or age proof. A driving license, voter ID, power connection, and passport can all be obtained through PAN Card Registration.
Financial investments in securities can help you build wealth. A PAN number must be provided if your investment exceeds Rs. 50,000. This holds for mutual funds, debentures, bonds, and other similar.
Everybody with taxable income, including businesses and individuals, is required to file income tax forms. PAN must be included when submitting an IT return.
The Income Tax Department has issued the 10-digit alphanumeric code known as PAN.
PAN Card Registration is perpetual and does not need to be renewed.
Both Indian and foreign nationals can obtain a PAN.
Direct Taxes must be paid and ITRs must be filed, both of which require PAN card registration.
LegalRaasta was founded on the principle that sophisticated legal and taxation services should be simple, modern, and inexpensive. We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology.