We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology. Connect with us
You must be familiar with the phrases Food Safety and Standards Authority
of India(FSSAI) license and FSSAI license renewal if you work in the food industry. Any food
firm must first obtain an FSSAI license. All food producers, traders, and eateries are required
to get a 14-digit registration or license number, which must be printed with the FSSAI logo on
the food packaging.
The FSSAI certificate has a one-year expiration date, but you have the option to extend the license's validity for up to five years. When the FSSAI license expires, food business operators must apply for a renewal to keep operations running smoothly. You can connect with our Legalraasta specialist to make the process simpler & faster.
1. FSSAI License renewal can be completed by submitting either Form A or Form B, depending on whether the food business is eligible for a given type of license.
2. Then, include a self-attested declaration needed to abide by the Food Safety and Standards Act's rules.
3. After receiving the form, the authority will review it and, if necessary, investigate the FBO'S operational location.
4. The application and inspection report will be approved whenever the inspection officer is satisfied that the FBO's rules have been followed.
5. If the FSSAI renewal is not issued within 60 days of the application being submitted, the FBO may continue operating its business as usual. It will take the authorities about 60 days to issue the FSSAI renewal license.
When you request to renew your FSSAI license, the organization arranges for a visit to your registered
FBO's location to ensure all rules are being followed. A food safety officer verifies compliance with
the rules established by the FSSAI under the Food Safety and Standards Act by examining the facilities'
quality, the working environment, and the operators' methods for handling food. The following is a list
of FBO compliance levels that the food safety officer has assigned:
Consumers now make sure that the food quality meets FSSAI guidelines when it comes to food quality standards if you had FSSAI renewal.
Any proprietor of a food establishment who holds this license abides by the law so you should have a timely renewal of this license too.
Consumers are more likely to buy goods with the FSSAI brand when compared to products without one, which builds customer trust and ultimately leads to an increase in sales.
The alternatives for getting government resources, such as public money, etc., are expanded by holding a fssai license.
Improved Reputation: The company's reputation and goodwill would naturally improve with an FSSAI registration license, which would ultimately raise customer awareness.
LegalRaasta was founded on the principle that sophisticated legal and taxation services should be simple, modern, and inexpensive. We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology.