We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology. Connect with us
When the company has been incorporated, its name may be altered. Whenever there is a change in the company's operations, ownership, management, etc., the name may be changed. The company's continued status as a corporate entity will be unaffected by the name change. With the consent of shareholders at the annual general meeting and by submitting the proper paperwork to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, a corporation may change company name.Its Private Company name change is done by LegalRaasta.
1. A board meeting should be scheduled to debate the company name change with various Boards of Directors (BODs) and to adopt a special resolution. An EGM (extraordinary general meeting) should also be summoned.
2. Once the BODs have approved the change in the company name, a request to reserve a new name is made to the ROC via the RUN (also known as Reserve Unique Name) application facility, together with a copy of the board resolution and the trademark owner's NOC.
3. The proposed name must be distinct from the current company name.
4. The firm must hold an EGM to pass the special resolution to alter the company name, AOA, and MOA after gaining MCA permission for the company name change.
5. After 30 days of the resolution's passage, a special resolution along with the form MGT-14, any necessary papers, and the required fees must be filed with the company's registrar.
6. Upon the completion of MGT-14, the firm is required to file INC-24 and request the SRN of INC-1 in INC-24. Also, remember to include a copy of the minutes from the Extra-Ordinary General Meeting.
7. Do provide some basic information along with the reasons for changing the company name.
8. If the RoC is pleased with the applicant's documentation, it will issue the applicant a new incorporation certificate.
9. After obtaining the RoC's certificate of incorporation, the new firm must navigate to its charter documents, the AOA and MOA.
LegalRaasta was founded on the principle that sophisticated legal and taxation services should be simple, modern, and inexpensive. We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology.