You are required to fill in the details in our simple questionnaire and submit documents.
You need to provide us with all the required information and documents in just 2 Working days.
Service Tax returns are prepared by our experts and sent for approval by you in just 3 WORKING DAYS.
We will file the verified and approved Sales Tax returns with the Sales tax department in just 5 WORKING DAYS.
Congratulations, We provide you with all the necessary documents once your return is filled.
We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology. Connect with us
In India, service tax is an indirect tax levied on services provided by
service providers. It is a tax that the service provider pays and then recoups from the
recipient of taxable services.
All service providers with a turnover of more than Rs. 9 lahks must register for service tax.
Failure to apply would result in a Rs. 5,000 fine or Rs. 200 per day, whichever is greater.
Even if you don't have any revenues, if you have a Service Tax Registration, you must file your
returns by October 25th (for April to September) and April 25th (for October to March). All of
your Service tax obligations must be paid before you file this form.
Service Tax Returns Filing is done through LegalRaasta.
1. After logging into the ACES, use the "File Return" option under the RET module to prepare and file returns online.
2. Offline preparation and filing of returns is also an option. The Assessee must download the government website's Offline Return Preparation Utility before using it to prepare the return offline.
3. Uploads the return after choosing RET from the main menu.
4. Before being accepted into the system, returns uploaded through this process are evaluated by the ACES, which could take up to one business day.
5. The status will say "uploaded" if ACES is processing it, "Filed" if the system has accepted it successfully, or "Rejected" if ACES has refused the return because of a validation problem. After modifications, the rejected returns may be resubmitted.
6. An acknowledgment with a number in the pattern "registration number Type of return Month and Year of the return" will be displayed following the successful submission of a return.
7. According to the laws, the Service Tax Revised Returns may only be filed once within 90 days after the date of the First Return.
8. After 90 days, there is no provision for submitting an amended return.
Small-scale service providers exempted from Service tax registration that provides service of less than Rs. 10 Lacs in a year.
Service tax registration is deemed to be guaranteed if registration of service tax is not issued within 7 days, after filing of form ST1 along with the relevant documents.
Service tax is not applicable for services exported from India.
A service tax return is filed twice a year. Return must be filed by 25th October and 25th April respectively for the half-year ending 30th September and 31st March.
LegalRaasta was founded on the principle that sophisticated legal and taxation services should be simple, modern, and inexpensive. We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology.