You must complete our short questionnaire with your information.
You must mail us all the necessary paperwork in only 1-2 WORKING DAYS to continue.
In just 5 WORKING DAYS, we will provide all the necessary paperwork and submit it to the service tax department.
Congratulations. We will give you ST2 through courier after service tax registration is complete.
We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology. Connect with us
It is an indirect tax in which the service provider collects the service
recipient's tax and pays it to the Indian government. It is necessary for companies offering
services in India.
All Taxpayers must register for service tax if their annual revenue exceeds Rs. 9 lacs; else,
they risk being fined either Rs. 5,000 or Rs. 200 each day.
LegalRaasta is used for service tax registration.
1. The user must first login through the service tax registration official website.
2. After doing so, they must re-login and continue with the service tax registration process by filling out the necessary fields on Form ST-1 by clicking the "Reg" link.
3. Use of the PAN assigned to the business entity that must be registered is required.
4. The assessee may receive a temporary registration number if he has submitted a PAN application.
5. The registration request is sent to the jurisdictional Superintendent after the system instantly generates an acknowledgment number.
6. The department may return the registration applications to the applicants if it needs more information.
7. The user must first login through the service tax registration official website.
8. After doing so, they must re-login and continue with the service tax registration process by filling out the necessary fields on Form ST-1 by clicking the "Reg" link.
9. Use of the PAN assigned to the business entity that must be registered is required. The assessee may receive a temporary registration number if he has submitted a PAN application.
10. ACES allows the Superintendent the option to forward the application to the proper jurisdictional authority if the assessee selects the wrong jurisdiction while submitting the registration form.
11. With a few minor changes, the service tax registration number will remain in its existing 15-digit format.
Small-scale service providers are completely excluded from paying service tax and registering for service tax if they offer taxable services worth less than Rs. 10 lakhs per year.
Service Tax Payments must be placed in authorized banks every month for companies, trusts, societies, etc., and every three months for proprietorship or partnership firms.
Everyone who supplied a taxable service in the preceding fiscal year with a value greater than Rs. 9 lakhs was required to register for service tax. Penalties may apply if service tax registration is not obtained.
Service tax is not imposed on services exported from India. As a result, service tax is not needed for service exporters. However, it is advised that service exporters register for service tax.
Service Tax Return Form ST-3 is to be submitted twice a year to be valid. The deadlines for submitting returns for the six-month periods ending on September 30 and March 31 are, respectively, October 25 and April 25.
Small-scale service providers are excluded from service tax registration if they offer services worth less than Rs 10 lakh per year.
Registration is presumed guaranteed if it is not issued within 7 days of the filing of form ST1 and the necessary supporting documentation.
It files its return twice a year. The deadlines for filing returns for the half-year that ended on September 30 and the half-year that ended on March 31 are 25 October and 25 April, respectively.
LegalRaasta was founded on the principle that sophisticated legal and taxation services should be simple, modern, and inexpensive. We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology.