You are supposed to fill in your details in our simple questionnaire.
After providing your information, select E-Stamping and the Delivery Option.
We create your Mortgage Agreement.
You can either download the document or get home delivery.
Congratulations you will get your e-registered contracts and for any further assistance, you can contact us.
We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology. Connect with us
When you apply for a home loan and your loan is passed and you are closing on it, then you have to go through so many documents to read through and sign over. One of the agreements in them is Mortgage Agreement. A mortgage is not the loan money that transfers hands from the lender to the seller in a real estate transaction. It’s the interest in the home itself. This agreement is made between the lending bank and the borrower.
1. The first step is to have a lawyer create a basic mortgage deed for an immovable property.
2. Your mortgage document must contain every legal need and condition to prevent later legal issues.
3. Then, for the transfer to be legitimate, the mortgage deed must be registered in line with the applicable legislation.
4. Once the agreement is finalized, any necessary revisions must be made, and it must be printed on the stamp paper before being signed by both parties, the needed witnesses, and the agreement.
5. The value of the stamp paper varies according to the State in which it is used.
6. After that, each party shall retain a signed copy of this mortgage deed.
It is a legally enforceable agreement that is necessary for the majority of simple house mortgage loans.
1. A mortgage deed is required when someone needs to give ownership of a property to someone else after borrowing money from them.
2. The essential mortgage agreement contains the responsibilities, conditions, and terms between the mortgagor and the mortgagee.
3. It identifies the parties to the deed, specifies the lender's rights, the extent of the interest and title in the property, the loan amount, and the interest rate, and it shows that the lender has acquired an interest in the property.
These agreements state that the borrower gets the money that he/she required for the house and the bank gets the lien on the property. LegalRaasta is at your service to help you to develop this agreement with all the legal proceedings.
LegalRaasta was founded on the principle that sophisticated legal and taxation services should be simple, modern, and inexpensive. We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology.
B-300 Saraswati Vihar,Pitampura, New Delhi-110034