You are supposed to fill in your details in our simple questionnaire.
After providing your information, select E-Stamping and the Delivery Option.
We provide a Death certificate.
You can either download the document or get home delivery.
Congratulations you will get your e-registered contracts and for any further assistance, you can contact us.
We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology. Connect with us
It is a certificate that officially states the death of a person. This certificate is issued by a medical practitioner who declares the date, location, and cause of death of the person. Such documents are considered vital documents. It is also sometimes issued without the presence of the body under some circumstances. A death certificate is essential for various reasons, including insurance claims, widow pensions, bank deposit transfers, and property inheritance. It is utilized legally to settle estates, sells stocks, determine pension payments, and offer testimony in court. To simplify the procedure of getting the certificate, it is advised to report deaths within 21 days of the incident.
1. A relative should complete Form 2 if a death happens in a hospital, and the hospital will send it to the government office.
2. As soon as a death occurs, the hospital will provide a complimentary copy of the cause of death certificate.
3. The death certificate will be provided by the government and made available for pickup at a particular time.
4. If a death occurs at home, Form 2 can be completed at the zonal office later.
5. The cause of death and cremation certifications must be submitted by applicants, and the registrar will then investigate before issuing the certificate.
Establishing the fact and date of death and certain facts about descendants like cause and circumstances of death, death, and place of interment and evidence of age, gender, and race.
It can be in handwritten or printed form. It is printed on the letterhead of the hospital which tells about every death detail of the person. LegalRaasta helps you to draft a death certificate online.
LegalRaasta was founded on the principle that sophisticated legal and taxation services should be simple, modern, and inexpensive. We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology.
B-300 Saraswati Vihar,Pitampura, New Delhi-110034