Fill details in our simple questionnaire and submit the documents required.
Our experts will draft the Closing Private Limited Company affidavit and ask for your approval in 12 working days.
In just 2 WORKING DAYS, we will file your most recent financial statement with MCA.
We shall then, send your documents to you via Courier in around 20-25 working days.
Congratulations. The Pvt. Ltd. firm can now be closed legally.
We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology. Connect with us
It is preferable to dissolve the private limited company where your business is operating improperly or is experiencing ongoing losses and seek a new start. When there are no exchanges or the firm's directors are unwilling to continue its operations, a private limited company must be wound up or closed. A private limited company can often be dissolved under both voluntary and compulsive conditions. LegalRaasta is used for Closing Private Limited Companies.
The corporation will have no more debt or liabilities.
The corporation's assets will be divided among the shareholders according to their interests.
The firm will be deregistered from the Registrar of Companies and cease to exist.
In the case of a Closing Private Limited Company, the shareholders are not responsible for any debts of the business.
The company's directors are not responsible for any wrongdoing or deception the company may engage in.
1. Convene a board meeting to examine and make a decision about voluntary Closing Private Limited Company.
2. Before the EGM, all liabilities should be paid off.
3. Call a special EGM to pass a resolution.
4. Submit a Special Resolution within 30 days in MGT-14.
5. Submit the STK-2 form and the subsequent paperwork.
6. The ROC must issue a public notice STK-6 after receiving an application to get the public's feedback on any recommended strikes.
7. The notice must be posted on the MCA website and published in a reputable English newspaper as well as at least one local newspaper where the Closing Private Limited Company's registered office is located.
8. ROC shall simultaneously notify the CBDT and CBEC, who have jurisdiction over the firm, of the intended action of removing or striking off the names of such entities and seek objections, if any, from those regulatory bodies.
9. Once all procedures have been followed, the ROC will Close Private Limited Company name and dissolve the business by publishing a notice in the official gazette using the STK-7 form.
LegalRaasta was founded on the principle that sophisticated legal and taxation services should be simple, modern, and inexpensive. We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology.