You are supposed to fill in your details in our simple questionnaire.
After providing your information, select E-Stamping and the Delivery Option.
We create and provide you the Birth certificate.
You can either download the document or get home delivery.
Congratulations you will get your e-registered contracts and for any further assistance, you can contact us.
We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology. Connect with us
An official birth certificate serves as proof of a child's birth.After a kid is born, the appropriate authorities complete this certificate. One of the most significant government records that provides details about your child, such as birth date, location, gender, parents' names, etc., is a birth certificate.
1. A registration form must be downloaded or obtained from the registrar's office of your state's municipal government.
2. Send the application and necessary supporting documentation, along with the applicable government fees, to the relevant state office or local corporation.
3. The medical officer in charge provides the document if the kid is delivered to a hospital.
4. Within 21 days of the birth of the child, you must complete the form.
5. In India, a birth certificate won't be issued unless it has been verified by the police within 21 days of the event.
6. The registrar will need to confirm some details regarding your birth, such as the date, time, and location of your birth, as well as whether you were born at a nursing home or not.
7. Follow up with the municipal authority to find out whether the birth certificate is ready after 15 days.
8. At the municipality office, you must present a self-addressed envelope; the certificate will be mailed to the specified address within 15 to 25 working days.
There are various uses for Birth certificates establishing the date of birth and age, establishing a birthplace to prove citizenship, and Establishing family relationships.
1. People with birth certificates utilising government-funded medical service.
2. It supports a child's education and is crucial for school enrollment.
3. After reaching marriageable age, claiming the right to marry.
4. It establishes a lasting record of existence.
5. It offers the ability to vote.
6. It is crucial for landing a job and getting a visa for traveling abroad.
7. It is necessary to receive other significant government benefits.
A birth certificate, which may be written by hand or printed, contains information about every aspect of the child's birth. LegalRaasta is always at your service to draft this certificate very easily.
LegalRaasta was founded on the principle that sophisticated legal and taxation services should be simple, modern, and inexpensive. We can serve our clients more efficiently thanks to cutting-edge practise technology.